Thursday, August 4, 2011

Worst: Laura Mercier Powder Foundation

Laura Mercier Foundation Powder comes in a mirrored compact with a powder puff and a make-up sponge and can be used either wet or dry, depending on the amount of coverage needed. It can also be applied with a foundation brush.

Upon application, it feels nice, as it is finely milled - and even dry,  provided decent coverage.  Within an hour, however, it had settled into my pores and fine lines - and gave my skin a very cake-y appearance. And it did not wear well, especially on my moderately oily skin. Another downfall was the color - which for some reason, seemed okay when I tested it at Sephora. I have medium skin with olive undertones so I chose No. 3 and it was very, very yellow and un-natural.

The price is $40 so again, a huge waste of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment