Sunday, November 13, 2011

Worst Microdermabrasion Exfoliator

Cosmedicine Medi-Morphosis Self Adjusting Exfoliator



I was out of my tried and true microdermabrasion cream - so in an act of desperation, I went to the drug store in search of something to use for the time being.  I made the unfortunate decision to purchase this one, from  Cosmedicine.  The first thing I noticed, was that the crystals were much larger than most microdermabrasion scrubs I have used.  It also felt rather chalky, almost like a clay face mask.  Then there are the "stop-action" granules,  made to dissolve after what seemed like just a few seconds of rubbing and the fact that it  left a weird film behind.  Don't be fooled by the many "positive" reviews posted all over the web - this is one supremely ineffective product.